Totokan Monitor – A Complete Review
The Totokan Monitor is super secure – literally! With this gadget as part your baby care equipment, you can rest assured that you’re not the only one with eyes on your little monster. We take a closer look.
Table of Contents
A Complete Review On Totokan Monitor
Top Features of the Totokan Monitor
- AT HOME: Sync to your router and enjoy pictures, videos, talk back, and motion alerts.
- ON THE GO: No wifi no problem. sync locally with no wifi when on-the-go. Depending on individual environments average is 20 yards indoors and 50 yards outdoors maximum.
- UNPLUG go CORDLESS. Choose to unplug and move anywhere around the house, please be sure you have a good wifi environment for this.
- BEST NIGHT VISION AND WIDE FIELD OF VIEW. HD zoom and lens allows you to see clearly in a pitch black room.
- EASY SETUP and ENTERPRISE LEVEL SECURITY. Sync to your home router and live stream to your smart device in HD, both Android and iOS apps. The package includes: Totokan Baby Monitor, Micro USB Charger, Quick Start Guide and Set Up Guide
Last update on 2018-12-07 / Source: Amazon Affiliates / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The first thing to note about the Totokan baby monitor is that it is completely cordless. What this means is that you can use it virtually anywhere to keep tabs with your young one from a hotel room to the nursery. It is flexible and easy to use, making it the perfect monitor if you’re frequently traveling with your infant. Plus, at 6.2 x 4.8 x 3.9 inches and 1.21 pounds in weight it will fit into your travel bag without occupying a lot of space or looking bulky.
You can count on the Totokan Monitor to give you reliable performance, time and again. Other than having a water-resistant casing, it can run for more than four hours after disconnecting it from the nursery. What’s more? This thing is compatible with the Totokan app that can run on iOS and Android devices just to make sure that you don’t lose sight of your toddler. It sure doesn’t get better than monitoring your baby right at the comfort of your smartphone’s screen, does it?
The Totokan has a maximum reach of 20 yards indoors and up to 50 yards outdoors depending of course on the environment and positioning. It supports night vision technology too, enabling you to see your baby in low light conditions. All you need to do is make use of the HD zoom function to view the images clearly. Meanwhile, the broad field of view allows you to see what’s going on around your baby.
Note – the Totokan Monitor package includes the monitor, a USB charger, and a setup guide so you can start to use right out of the box.
- Rugged, long lasting design
- IP65 water-resistant rating
- Compatible with a universal tripod screw, for versatile placement
- No need to plug in to use
- Excellent night vision
- You need to use the Totokan app to hear and see you toddler
- The four-hour unplugged battery life isn’t the best
The Totokan is undoubtedly one of the best baby monitors on the market. It is a perfect gadget to keep up with your newborn while attending to other chores at home or outdoors. Brilliant!