Top 10 Best Steel Toe Boots Review In 2019 – A Step By Step Guide
The best steel toe boots should be comfortable and with a perfect fit. They shouldn’t hurt your feet or cramp your toes. But, it all boils down to how well you choose your shoes. Keep the following in mind before you spend money on any pair of work boots for men.
Table of Contents
- A Complete Guide To Choose The Best Steel Toe Boot
- 10. GW Men’s 1606ST Steel Toe Work Boots
- 9. KINGSHOW Premium Work Boots
- 8. Skechers Workshire Steel Toe Boots
- 7. Caterpillar Revolver Pull-On Steel-Toe Boots
- 6. KEEN Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boots
- 5. Caterpillar Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boots
- 4. KEEN Utility Atlanta Cool Steel Toe Work Shoes (Black)
- 3. Caterpillar 2nd Shift Steel Toe Boots
- 2. Timberland PRO Direct Attach Insulated Boots
- 1. Timberland PRO Pitboss Steel-Toe Boots
A Complete Guide To Choose The Best Steel Toe Boot
That said, we list down the ten best steel toe boots on the market at the moment. Come with us!
10. GW Men’s 1606ST Steel Toe Work Boots
We love the GW 1606ST’s full-grain leather, fortified with a durable rubber outsole. The Good Year welt technology ensures that you don’t slip, even when working on a greasy surface. One thing that places these steel toe work boots apart from its competitors is the freshly revamped design. In fact, GW outdid itself on this one and are setting the pace among industry players regarding craftsmanship. Meanwhile, the GW 1606ST comes at a price that won’t hurt your budget. You’ll indeed fall in love with what professes. While the GW 1606ST is a top-notch safety shoe, you may want to be keen with the size when purchasing. Check the fit and as rule of thumb, go with a bigger size, say ½ or 1 size larger. There’s no denying that the GW 1606ST is a fine safety boot for anyone in the pursuit of a little extra protection. It is robust, comfy and ready to wear right out the box!
9. KINGSHOW Premium Work Boots
Make no mistake about it, these work boots are supportive, and you can wear them even if you have plantar fasciitis. Now that’s what we call taking comfort to a whole new level!
8. Skechers Workshire Steel Toe Boots
7. Caterpillar Revolver Pull-On Steel-Toe Boots
6. KEEN Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boots
The wrap-around outsole covers your toe while keeping you steady even in the messiest of environments. Regarding comfort, the KEEN Utility Pittsburgh men’s steel toe boots, come with a metaatomical footbed that contours to the shape of your feet.
5. Caterpillar Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boots
4. KEEN Utility Atlanta Cool Steel Toe Work Shoes (Black)
If you’re planning to take a hiking trip soon, these boots rubber outsole will give you the balance you need to surmount the slopes.
3. Caterpillar 2nd Shift Steel Toe Boots
The full grain leather together with the Goodyear welt construction adds agility to this hardworking waterproof boot. Besides, it’s from Caterpillar, the world renowned brand.
2. Timberland PRO Direct Attach Insulated Boots
The non-marking rubber outsole offers superb traction. And the best part is that the mesh linings and the open-cell polyurethane footbed feature antimicrobial treatment. In effect, they’re resistant to odors. In the meantime, the nylon shock diffusion place promises to keep you rigid when standing.
1. Timberland PRO Pitboss Steel-Toe Boots
The ability to keep you stable is unsurpassed, thanks to the unique traction grip. With the electronic hazard protection, open circuits should be a bother. And to add icing on the cake, the Pitboss meet ANSI regulations for safety.