Schwinn Jasmine Kids Bicycle – A Complete Review
Ditch the training wheel and give your little princess a boost of confidence with the Schwinn Jasmine Kids Bicycle. Reasonably priced, this bike is the ultimate ride for a young one who needs her first set of wheels.
Table of Contents
A Complete Review on Schwinn Jasmine Kids Bicycle
Top Features of the Schwinn Jasmine Kids Bicycle
- SmartStart: a redesign of a child's bike to better match a child's size. Alighter frame, smaller grips, a more narrow pedal position.
- A sweet looking bike. Comes with a matching seat and handlebar basket, training wheels and front and rear fenders, chain guard.
- The rear coaster brake and front hand brake make this a great choice for beginners. It helps gives them two ways to learn to stop and helps them transition to a bigger bike that only has hand brakes.
- Sturdy steel frame, one piece crank, ball bearing drive shaft, full chain guard, steel wheels with sir filled rubber knobby tires with Schwinn tread.
- Fit a 3 to 5 years old, 16" wheel size and an adjustable seat, 19" low position and 24" in high position. Handlebar is 22" high, and 42" long total.
Last update on 2018-11-24 / Source: Amazon Affiliates / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The makers of Jasmine had your kid’s need in mind – in every sense of the word. At 38.5 x 8 x 18.4 inches and 27 pounds in weight, this bike touts a child-friendly design to enable the little one to learn the ropes of riding quickly. The frame is incredibly light, and the grips are small for better control. In the meantime, the consciously placed pedals are both easy to reach and large enough to accommodate the young rider’s feet.
If the warm weather isn’t enough to lure to your kid outside to play, the Schwinn Jasmine’s super trendy design will. Twice as sweet as sugar, this cute little thing features a blend of pink and purple prints, complete with a set of beautiful graphics. Even more impressive, it has a matching handlebar basket and seat. Add the gorgeous front, and rear fenders and what get is a stunning bike that allows your child to zoom along in style.
The Jasmine is beginner friendly. It comes with training wheels and a chain guard to entice your tot to get up and ride in no time. The front hand brake and the rear coaster will bring the bike to a stop in a second, further guaranteeing your child’s safety. Plus, the handlebar and the seat are easy to adjust to keep comfort at its optimum as your toddler grows.
Trust Schwinn to make a kid’s bicycle that lasts for years. This one has a sturdy steel frame to handle the rigors of frequent. The wheels have a special tread for better traction. On top of that, the ball bearing drive shaft makes it’s easy to pedal and keep balance.
Note – The Jasmine can accommodate kids aged anywhere between 3 and 7 years. Its highest position is 24 inches and the lowest 19 inches. The handlebar is 22 inches tall and has a total length of 42 inches.
- Well built
- Easy to use
- Stylish design
- Guards are a bit flimsy
The Schwinn Jasmine ticks all the boxes the best bike for kids should. It is great if you have a little miss who can wait to get started. It is fun, ergonomic and practical. Be sure to view it.