10 Best Photography Lighting Sets Review – A Complete List of 2019
Today, we’re going to review the 10 best photography lighting sets.
So, let’s get started…
When searching for the best photography lighting sets, start by deciding whether you want strobe, continuous or speed light.
That way, it becomes easier to narrow down your options and most importantly get a kit that best serves your needs.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Photography Lighting Sets – Our Top Picks
- Photography Lighting Sets – Our Top Picks
- 10. Julius Studio Photo Studio Kit
- 9. Linco Lincostore Photo Studio Kit
- 8. Emart 600W Continuous Lighting Kit
- 7. ePhoto Photography Lighting Set
- 6. LimoStudio Photo Video Studio Light Kit
- 5. CowboyStudio Triple Flash Kit
- 4. Neewer 100 V Studio Light Kit
- 3. Neewer 800W Photography Kit
- 2. LimoStudio 700W Lighting Kit
- 1. LimoStudio 600W Lighting Kit
- Best Photography Lighting Sets – Buyer’s Guide
And, it doesn’t matter if you’re a professional or hobbyist photographer, knowing what a particular set means for the quality of your images is essential. Before you spend your money, ask yourself – why I’m I purchasing this flashlight kit?
The idea here is to analyze the set you hope to acquire and determine whether it has the functions you need to spruce up your shots.
Of course, a basic lighting kit should have a broad source of light, a hair light, and a softbox/umbrella.
You should also check the battery power, wattage, flash duration and recycle time to ensure that they’re in line with your requirements.
With that in mind, we now review ten of the best photography lighting sets at the moment guided by the benchmarks stipulated above. Now, your dream kit is a click away! Read on!
Photography Lighting Sets – Our Top Picks
Last update on 2018-12-07 / Source: Amazon Affiliates / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you’re just starting out with photography, this set is for you. It features lightweight aluminum tripods and first-class support bars to give you the stability you need to take that perfect shots.
Those who’ve used it hail the robust construction, reliable lighting, and versatility. Here are the reasons it caught our attention.
- Power-saving 6500K light-weight bulbs
- Height adaptable (53-86.5-inches) stand
- Tall (10 feet) photography backcloth
- No regulations (on assembly and use)
The Lincostore weights slightly over thirty pounds, enabling you to transport it from studio to studio with relative ease. It features a medium-sized softbox and three-color muslin, making it an excellent choice for product photography, art, and portraits.
- Long-lasting four socket bulb holder
- Light and transportable stand
- Durable counterweight bag
- Affordable plastic loopy
The Emart is one of the best photography lighting sets on this list if you’re on a tight budget. An equally great kit for beginners, it brings to the fore well-thought-out functionality for flawless photography.
The package includes a tripod stand adjustable to a height of 83 inches. Essentially, this means that you can adjust it to for any lighting condition. We take an even closer look at the Emart and what it has to offer.
- Body case bag
- Light and collapsible stands
- Glare-free silver and white umbrellas
- Backdrop oversubscribed on an exclusive basis
The ePhoto is a simple kit with a 1600 watt output.
It is versatile too and can work for video and photography as well as location projects. The two black umbrellas guarantee a high backdrop while the set of eight 45 watts bulbs assure you of enough lights. Moreover, the 24 inches light holders come in handy when taking macro shots.
- Heavy-duty carrying bag
- Foldable softbox light-weight kits
- Durable four-bulb adapters
- Top-heavy lighting kits
First things first, the LimoStudio is a three-point set with incredible backdrop support. You can adjust the light stand to a maximum height of 100 inches, making it an excellent choice for all individuals. In the meantime, the reliable locking system assures your unit’s safety.
- Padded carrying case
- Full rainbow bulbs
- Nylon softbox mirrors
- Cloth backdrops have lines
CowboyStudio is one of the best photography lighting sets for professionals. An outstanding unit for video production, it is a four piece kit with two seven foot stands, three energy saving daylight bulbs and one mini light stand.
But, enough with the parts, here’s what makes it a good choice other than the affordable price tag.
- Shock-absorbing carrying box
- Long-lasting stands and umbrellas
- 10,000-hour lamp living
- Energy-saving bulbs
- Cheap-looking connectors
A relatively new entrant into the market, this set by Neewer is perfect for clothes photography. Previous users say that it works best when used in a dark room which makes it ideal for home studios.
It features tall light stands with three leg stages and strong locking ability for safety when in use. The single headlight holder is robust enough to handle a substantial weight and to hold up well in tough conditions.
- Long-lasting metal alloy stand
- Two black and white umbrellas
- Useful ON and OFF switch
- Requires a backcloth
If you have the money to spend or are a professional photographer in search of a high-end unit, the Neewer 800W is for you. It comes with four seven feet light stands, two single headlight holders and 45 CFL daylight bulbs.
You also get two umbrellas, two softboxes, and a muslin backdrop as well as six backdrop clamps. And, this is what you should expect with these components.
- Short side Impressive overall quality for the meriting
- Soft boxes offer light-weight a graceful look
- Kit includes an immense kind of lighting options
- Some users had difficulties with unhealthy bulbs
The LimoStudio 700W is easy to set up and will “blow you away” with what it can do to your shots.
It comes with a high-quality nylon softbox reflector with a silver internal face to reduce light loss and increase light spread. The two levels of control ensure that you’re in charge of the amount of light on your subjects.
- The stand is nice quality
- Easy started with the short break time period
- Praised for being an unusually bright, rare light-weight
- The wire is on the small facet
LimoStudio 600W continues to impress with their world-class kit.
This unit is arguably the best photography lighting set if simplicity is what you’re looking for. It comes with two 33-inch white umbrella reflectors to spread the light efficiently and allow your camera to capture every spectrum of color.
- Detailed as a discount
- Strings area unit an honest length
- Covers 3 lights
- Stands area unit on the low facet
Best Photography Lighting Sets – Buyer’s Guide
Do you have a photography studio with several clients? To improve the type of your works, use a photography light-weight kit. Follow this guide to induce the best:
Conclusion – Wrapping it up
Is your photography business bothered attributable to the poor lighting in your studio? You are taking not need to switch buildings or get a fancy camera to enhance your scenario.
One in all the most powerful photography light-weight sets we’ve got examined can serve you the most efficient. They’re powerful kits. They even have versatile parts that you easily will customize to satisfy your desires.