JL Childress Gate Check Bag for Umbrella Strollers – A Complete Review
To protect your child’s stroller or car seat from dirt and germs, look no further than the JL Childress Gate Check Bag for Umbrella Strollers. Airline certified and highly acclaimed by parents this bag is durable, lightweight and easy to use. It will even fit into an attached stretch pouch for convenient storage.
Table of Contents
A Complete Review on JL Childress Gate Check Bag for Umbrella Strollers
Top Features of the JL Childress Gate Check Bag for Umbrella Strollers
- Protects your car seat from dirt and germs when checking it at the airplane gate. Airline certified
- To ensure that this item fits your stroller: check the compatibility chart in the Technical Specification section below (click on User Manual)
- Made of durable, yet lightweight and water-resistant material with double-stitched seams for strength
- Stuffs quickly into attached spandex pouch. Compact size easily fits in diaper bag, backpack, stroller basket or carry-on bag ; Not recommended for baggage check ; Drawstring closure with adjustable lock ; Webbing handle for easy lifting
- Bright red color and large gate check logo easily identify your car seat for gate-check and ensures safe return to you at the airplane gate. ID box to write your name
Last update on 2018-11-23 / Source: Amazon Affiliates / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
To begin with, the JL supports universal use. What this means is that it is roomy enough to accommodate virtually all car seats and most strollers. It can even fit jogging, double umbrella and side by side strollers as long as you detach the wheels. After all, it boasts 12 x 15.5 x 45 inches of space.
Other than that, this gate check bag comes with generously padded and adjustable shoulder straps so transporting it from point A to B is less of a hustle. In the meantime, the drawstring at the top of the main compartment offers quick access to your stroller or car seat.
The JL Childress gate check thrives on sturdy construction. It features a hardwearing, water-resistant polyester fabric to guarantee months upon months of reliable performance. The double stitched seams take the robustness a notch higher. Plus, the red color is easy to pick out in crowded places or airports. That way, you can always keep up with your stroller.
Parents who’ve used this gate check bag say it does an excellent job for its price. Most love the fact that it is spacious, with plenty of room to spare. Even then, many reviewers are quick to point out that you should keep the plastic case the bag comes with just in case the storage pouch wears out.
- Compact and convenient
- Easy to use
- Webbing handles for better portability
- Remarkable protection for your strollers
- Great for travel
- Well built
- May not fit some wheeled strollers
Note – It is essential to read the compatibility chart before buying to determine whether your stroller can indeed fit into this gate check bag.
The JL Childress Gate Check Bag for Umbrella Strollers will make a handy companion every time you need to travel with your baby’s stroller. Most airlines accept it, further enabling you to take your kid’s stroller with you for holidays, trips and so on. And when you’re not using your stroller, slip it inside this bag for dirt free storage. Nice!