Hyper Drive USB Type-C Hub with 4K HDMI Support – A Complete Guide
Here we have shared an amazing review on Hyper Drive USB Type-C Hub with 4K HDMI Support.
I am sure you would love to read our updated review in 2019.
People often need to make many efforts to take advantage of different services, these services are provided by many devices that have a complex setup system.
As human nature is to go through things in simple so they expect from the technology to provide these services in a simple way.
Now there is no need to worry about we have launched a new product name as Hyper Drive USB that provides the basic services just with a single device
A Hyper Drive USB is a USB type that is used to increase the functionality of the devices and provides other services too. Due to its single type-C ports, the hyper drive adds 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1 USB type-C port with power delivery and 1HDMI port.
It is a package.
Table of Contents
A Complete Review On Hyper Drive USB Type-C Hub with 4K HDMI Support
- The HyperDrive USB port has an HDMI port through which you can connect your device to many other devices such as television and monitors.
- The HDMI port supports the resolution to about 4K.
- Its aluminum enclosure was particularly designed for the match of the colors of the latest devices like the decent space grey color of today’s MacBook’s, smartphones and Chrome Books.
- Its USB type-C port connector cable is durable and flexible.
No Setup efforts required
- The device is made in such a decent and simple way that it doesn’t require a complex process of a setup like other devices.
- It is simple and can be easily connected just by connecting through the connector.
Compatible with other devices:
- It is compatible with the devices such as the 2015/2016 12”MacBook, 2016/2017 MacBook Pro or the Chrome book.
USB Type-C port into 4 ports:
- The single USB Type-C port turns into 4 ports each having a different function.
- The 1 X USB Type-C functions in supplying the power used for the charging purpose.
- The HDMI supports the connection with other devices and provides a good resolution quality.
- The 2 X USB 3.0 allows the MacBook and device work with legacy.
- Do not connect with Apple devices; it does not support the Apple SuperDrive.
- Before connecting the HDMI port with the televisions or monitors check with mobile manufacturer either it supports resolution of 4K.
- No complicated set up required.
- Supports HDMI connection with other devices.
- Simple and attractive, the color matches most of the latest devices.
- Does not support apple SuperDrives.
Conclusion – Wrapping It Up
It is concluded that HyperDrive USB is the most advanced type of USB that provide most of the services through a single device in the most simple way without making any efforts. It’s a wise man choice.