Bern Unlimited Jr. Nino Summer Helmet – A Complete Review
Bern Unlimited Jr. Nino Summer Helmet is safe and dependable. It offers everything you’d want in the best biking helmet for kids. In other words, with this thing on your child’s head, you can rest assured that he/she has enough protection to ride from point A to B safely.
Table of Contents
A Complete Review On Bern Unlimited Jr. Nino Summer Helmet
Top Features of the Bern Unlimited Jr. Nino Summer Helmet
- 20 1/4 - 21 1/2 in
- Zip mold liquid foam technology offers a thinner profile than the standard EPS grey foam other brands use, giving you a much smaller helmet shape
- Flip Visor gives you on the fly capability to deflect elements or increase your hipster style - depending on what you are gunning for
- Meets Safety Certification ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 and WINTER UPGRADE KIT AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
Last update on 2019-01-03 / Source: Amazon Affiliates / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One of the most important considerations to make when buying a biking helmet for your child is the weight. Well, the Bern Nino weight less than two pounds. In essence, what this means is that your little one can wear it for hours. Plus, unlike most in-class helmets, this one has a relatively thin profile for a better fit and comfort.
Ideal for kids aged between 5 and 8 years, this helmet also features the proprietary Flip Visor to keep the elements of weather such as sun and wind at bay. Besides, the visor adds a trendy appeal to the entire setup if your teen wants to look stylish while on his/her bikes.
The Bern Unlimited Jr. Nino’s upper has four strategically placed holes to increase breathability. By extension, this design enhances circulation of air inside the helmet, a crucial function during hotter days. And, if you have any doubt about this helmet’s ability to keep your child safe, then you may want to know that it meets ASTM and CPSC safety standards.
Parents love the fact that the Bern Unlimited Jr. is roomy enough to grow with your child. The adjustable strap is also a hit with customers since it allows you to customize the fit depending on your child’s age and size of the head. One more thing, this piece is available in a collection of beautiful colors ranging from matte black to green, blue, orange, white and gray to add some fun into your kid’s riding sessions.
- Well built with a visor that eliminates the need to wear sunglasses
- Easy to adjust
- Great fit
- Super comfortable
- Wearable in almost any weather
- Attractive shark design
- Reliable performance of years
- Some parents feel that this helmet could be available in more vibrant colors
The Bern Unlimited Jr. Nino Summer Helmet is a perfect pick for if you’re in for a solid piece that will protect your little one as he/she learns the ropes of bike riding. And, because it has plenty of room for growth, you can bet that it’ll last you for a couple of years. Check it out!